Top community development leaders and programs across Indiana have been nominated for the prestigious Prosperity Indiana Awards. Winners have not been named and will be announced at the annual Prosperity Indiana Summit on February 17, 2022.
Locally, Marshall County has one candidate for an award.
The John Niederman Rural Development Leadership Award, presented by Fifth Third Bank, is designed to celebrate outstanding leaders in the field of rural community economic development.
- G. Dean Byers, Habitat for Humanity of Marshall County
- Kyle Bach, The Annex Group
- Bo Beaulieu, Purdue University
- Eric A. Frey, II, Southern Indiana Housing and Community Development Corporation (SIHCDC)
- Anna Schoon, Northwest Indiana Community Action
The 2022 Prosperity Indiana Summit is open to the public and centered on building relationships and an equitable economy through policy, programs, performance, and philanthropic investments. If you would like to attend the virtual event on February 17, 2022, please register at prosperityindiana.org/summit