BREMEN – At 6’4 and 215 lbs., Blake Dingus was a punishing runner for Bremen Football setting a school record for carries in a season with 252.
During his senior campaign, Blake rushed for a team-leading 1,518 yards and 17 touchdowns on his way to being named Bremen’s Most Valuable Offensive Player.
Dingus spearheaded a Bremen attack that resulted in the Lions capturing a 2021 Northern Indiana Conference (NIC) Championship and an overall record of 9-3. He was not only named to the NIC’s 1st team but also took home the honor of Northern Indiana Conference’s Most Valuable Player. The Indiana Football Coaches Association selected Blake to its All-State 1st Team. Blake earned varsity letters in both wrestling and baseball for the Lions and was named Bremen High School’s Male Athlete of the Year.
Upon graduation, Blake entered the workforce and is currently employed at Forest River.
- Advisory: Increased Fire Danger Advisory in effect for the Marshall County area thru today.
- Klotz Fined $500 for Finance Report Violation Forward Paperwork on to Prosecutor
- Bruce A. Emerick, 69, from Plymouth
- City to Offer Consumer Confidence Report Online
- Plymouth Plan Commission Approves Secondary Plat of South Point Subdivision
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on