On July 14th and July 15th the Kosciusko County Narcotics Enforcement Team, “NET43”, along with Indiana State Police, Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office, Warsaw Police Department, Mentone Police Departments and Kosciusko County Prosecutors Office continued their crack down on illegal drugs, in Operation Firecracker. Following the leads from several drug-tips provided by concerned citizens in the area of North Webster and Syracuse, law enforcement officers arrested eight individuals.
- Jadyn Michael Micha Smith-Lantz – Possession of Meth, driving while suspended and Possession of Paraphernalia, Bond $5,250.00
- Tara Holbrook – Probation Violation warrant, Bond $5,250.00
- Brenda Darlene Stump – Possession Methamphetamine, Possession Paraphernalia, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, Bond $5,250.00
- Kelsea Leigh Carver – Possession of a narcotic drug, Possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe, Bond $5,250.00
- Tyler James Niles – Dealing methamphetamine, Possession methamphetamine, Possession of Paraphernalia, Bond $25,250
- Alea Paige Hammond – Possession Marijuana, Possession Paraphernalia, Bond $600.00 Cash
- Jonathon Michael Stump – Warrant Service
- Victoria Nicole See – Possession of paraphernalia
The Kosciusko County Narcotics Enforcement Team, NET 43, is a collaborative law enforcement unit, consisting of officers from Kosciusko County Prosecutors Office, Warsaw Police Department, Indiana State Police, Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office, Winona Lake Police Department, Pierceton Police Department and Mentone Police Department. NET43 remains dedicated to the citizens of Kosciusko County providing integral investigations and enforcement of Indiana’s drug laws. The investigators of NET43 would like to remind the citizens of Kosciusko County and surrounding areas they can provide drug tip information by emailing NET43@kcgov.com or calling the NET43 tip line at 574-372-2494.