Marshall County Fraternal Order of Police announced the passing of Captain Dan Butt this morning. Captain Dan Butt Served 22 years at the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department.
WTCA will release funeral arrangements as they become available.
- Frances E. Davis, 95, of Plymouth
- Male Juvenile from Group Home Suspect in Vehicle Stolen from Plymouth Park Department
- Plymouth City Council Approves Resolution of Support for READI Grant Applications
- County Park Board Approves Reimbursement of Fuel Costs for Volunteer Mowing
- Commissioners Approve IDEAL Bid for Water Heater Project at M.C. Jail
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on