Glenn wins at free throw line
WALKERTON – Plymouth’s freshmen traveled to John Glenn Wednesday night and in a battle back and forth the Falcons used some free throws at the end to get the edge 31-27.
Ryan Tremaine had 14 points for Plymouth.
Plymouth (5-10; NLC 2-5) gest ready for a two week sprint to the finish with a full slate of games next week starting with hosting Penn Monday night.
- Marshall County APP A Great Resource
- Saint Joseph Plymouth Medical Center Named Most Socially Responsible Hospital in Indiana
- Senators Young, Braun Lead Resolution Honoring Representative Jackie Walorski
- James R. Manuwal, 78, Argos
- Attorney General Achieves $2 Million Settlement for Hoosiers Following Closures of Dental Clinics
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on