The Marshall County Relay for Life team has started to take orders for Daffodil Days. Daffodils are the first flower of spring and the symbol of Hope.
The American Cancer Society is offering fresh daffodils to raise money for cancer research, education and patient support programs.
Daffodil Orders may be made by contacting Joan Hunt at 574-229-2846 or Betty Kay Eley at 574-780-6452. Orders must be made by February 18th.Orders will consist of ten flowers for $10.00.
Orders will be available for pick-up at First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall located at 400 North Michigan Street in Plymouth on Thursday, March 18th form 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Donations will help fundraising efforts for the Relay for Life of Marshall County.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on