Glenn gets win over O-D
HAMLET — John Glenn’s girls basketball team got a 53-48 win over Oregon-Davis.
Glenn had three players in double figures on the night with Lauren Fansler hitting for 17. Kennedy Hayden and Seja Lang each had 10.
The Lady Cats got 23 from Mercedes Rhodes and 14 from Maddie Hudspeth.
Glenn is now 9-5 on the year and O-D stands at 8-8.
•GLENN 53, O-D 48
Glenn 13 24 37 53
O-D 11 14 30 48
- Frances E. Davis, 95, of Plymouth
- Male Juvenile from Group Home Suspect in Vehicle Stolen from Plymouth Park Department
- Plymouth City Council Approves Resolution of Support for READI Grant Applications
- County Park Board Approves Reimbursement of Fuel Costs for Volunteer Mowing
- Commissioners Approve IDEAL Bid for Water Heater Project at M.C. Jail
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on