WARSAW – The Plymouth Pilgrims were back in the pool for the first time in 2021 after a significant winter break, and were bested by Warsaw in an NLC meet, the boys falling 131-29 and the girls 133-52.
Plymouth’s girl divers took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in their event. Maggie Bradway had the lone 1st place finish for the Pilgrims, and Marley Houin scored the most points for the girls on the day.
The boy’s team sported an incredible amount of time dropped from their times and performed well with just five swimmers available.
Sean Janda and Joe Cartwright took the top Plymouth finishes at 2nd place in diving and the 100 Breaststroke.
Plymouth reenters the pool on Thursday as they host the Wawasee Warriors.
This will be Senior night for the Pilgrims, honoring Joe Cartwright, Maggie Bradway, Raven Gritton, Rachel Jacobs, and Claudia Marohn.
Livestream Video of the evening will be available through PHS Athletics Social Media with diving beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Marshall County APP A Great Resource
- Saint Joseph Plymouth Medical Center Named Most Socially Responsible Hospital in Indiana
- Senators Young, Braun Lead Resolution Honoring Representative Jackie Walorski
- James R. Manuwal, 78, Argos
- Attorney General Achieves $2 Million Settlement for Hoosiers Following Closures of Dental Clinics
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on