LaVille pins Pioneer
ROYAL CENTER — The LaVille Wrestling team traveled to Pioneer for a Hoosier North Athletic Conference match.
LaVille used six forfeits en route to a 48-18 victory.
Conner Deason (126), Nathan White (132), Caleb Tolbert (170), Paul DeWitt (182), Jon Ziola (195), and James Bettcher (220) all picked up forfeit wins.
Luis Diego (145) earned a pin at the 2:59 mark, while Mason Stepp also picked up a victory by pin at 3:26.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on