Glenn falls to Valley
MENTONE – The Falcons traveled to Tippy Valley on Thursday night. In the match, the Falcons once again had to jockey around the lineup to fill holes but came up short losing 54-24.
Glenn is 5-5 on the season. The Falcons are in action this Saturday at the Carnahan Invite at Crown Point.
Picking up wins for the Glenn were:
170: Cameron Mason (TIPP) over Micah Beeney (GLEN) (Fall 1:11) 182: Brandon Hammer (TIPP) over Jaime Gierlowski (GLEN) (Fall 1:38) 195: Bazle Owens (TIPP) over Declan Conroy (GLEN) (Fall 0:46) 220: Dalton Ayoer (TIPP) over Waylon Auer (GLEN) (Fall 1:35) 285: Ian Becker (TIPP) over Kamren Hardesty (GLEN) (Fall 1:34) 106: Double Forfeit 113: Nathan May (GLEN) over Galvin Shambaugh (TIPP) (Fall 2:17) 120: Drake Montelongo (TIPP) over Bentley Whitmer (GLEN) (Fall 3:49) 126: AJ Braun (GLEN) over (TIPP) (For.) 132: Trent Bajer (GLEN) over (TIPP) (For.) 138: Jacob Manns (TIPP) over Wayne Flora (GLEN) (Fall 3:17) 145: Branson McBrier (TIPP) over Adam Martin (GLEN) (Fall 3:03) 152: Malcolm Ersnberger (GLEN) over Jacob Kats (TIPP) (Fall 0:33) 160: Darren Crump (TIPP) over Aden Johnson (GLEN) (Fall 1:09)
- Colorado Man Arrested by County Police with Suspected Marijuana, Mushrooms, Meth, Cocaine and THC Vapes
- M.C. Community Corrections Provides Autism Communication Boards to Emergency Responders
- Marshall County Museum Receives Heritage Support Grant from Indiana Historical Society
- Republic Services Responds to WTCA Questions on Issues and Fixes
- Republic Services will Pick Up Missed Trash in Argos on Saturday
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on