Concord wrestles past LaVille
DUNLAP – The LaVille Wrestling team traveled to Concord for a non-conference match with the Minutemen coming up on the short end of a 39-27 decision.
Individual winners for LaVille included Conner Deason at 126, Luis Diego at 145, Paul DeWitt by a score of 9-2 at the 182 class, and James Bettcher by pin at 3:31 at 220.
LaVille will travel to Pioneer for a Hoosier North Athletic Conference match on Thursday, December 17. The match is scheduled to start at 6 p.m.
- Lola Fier of Walkerton Arrested in Plymouth for Felony Meth Charges
- Senators Young, Coons, Braun Introduce Legislation to Recognize American Discovery Trail
- What You Need to Know When Filing a Homeowners Claim
- McDonald’s Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches Return to Menus in Indiana & Southwest Michigan
- Aaron Chipman Arrested by City Police on Marion County Warrant
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on