MISHAWAKA – Bremen was defeated by Penn at the Penn Aquatics Center 143-39 for the boys and 135-49 for the girls.
Notable finishers were seniors Raven White and Keely Miller, juniors Reid Frame, Lextin Willis, James Wordleman, and Al Byrd, and freshmen Kaia Podlin, Audrey Sands, and Sylvia Meyer.
White placed 2nd in the 1-meter dive (152.80). Miller placed 3rd in the 200 free (2:31.77). Frame placed 3rd in the 200 IM (2:53.36). Willis placed 2nd in the 200 IM (2:15.81) and 2nd in the 100 breast (1:08.32). Wordleman placed 3rd in the 50 free (25.32). Byrd placed 3rd in the 1-meter dive (143.35). Podlin placed 1st in the 100 fly (1:00.69) and 2nd in the 100 breast (1:10.22). Sands placed 2nd in the 100 free (1:03.38), and Meyer placed 3rd in the 100 free 1:06.56).
As for the boys, junior Benjamin Hayes improved his 50 free relay split time by 2 seconds (32.50). Sophomore Kody Zbieranski improved his 50 free relay split time by 2 seconds (32.54). Finally, junior Lextin Willis improved his 200 IM by 1 second (2:15.81).
- Commissioners Approve Additional Equipment Cost to Improve VHF Radio Communications between Dispatch and Emergency Responders
- New Police Officer in LaPaz
- School Board Candidates Being Sought for 7 School Corporations
- City Attorney Updates Redevelopment Commission of River Park Square Phase II and Greenway Trail Phase III Projects
- Record Year for Indiana Farms Receiving Historic Homestead Award
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on