Monday evening shortly after 7:30 P.M. Officer Finn with the Plymouth Police Department conducted a traffic stop in front of the Plymouth Public Library at the corner of West Washington Street and North Center Street.
During the traffic stop and after conducting a short investigation 32 year old Melissa A. Hite of Plymouth was found to be in possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe and was also found to have an active warrant out of Marshall County.
Hite was taken into custody and transported to the Marshall County Jail where she was held on a bond of $150 for Failure to Appear on a Civil Case, $1,505 bond for the active warrant of Possession of Narcotic Drug and Possession of a Syringe and $1,505 the new charges of Possession of Methamphetamine Possession of a Narcotic Drug and Possession of a Syringe.
Readers are reminded that charging information supported by an affidavit of probable cause is merely an allegation that a crime has been committed and that there is only probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. They are presumed innocent throughout the proceedings and are entitled to be represented by counsel and entitled to a trial by jury at which the State is obligated to provide proof beyond a reasonable doubt before a judgment of guilt may be made.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on