SOUTH BEND – Bremen’s boys swim team defeated South Bend Clay 102-47 at the Clay Aquatics Center.
Notable individuals were senior Jacob Fish, juniors Al Byrd and James Wordleman, and sophomores Kody Zbieranski and Keegan Miller.
Fish placed 1st in the 500 free, improving his time by six seconds (6:14.06). Byrd took 1st place in diving (163.5) and 1st place in the 100 fly, smashing his personal record (PR) by more than 2 seconds (1:05.62). Wordleman placed 1st in the 100 free, breaking his PR by two seconds (58.50). Zbieranski placed 4th in the 200 IM, improving his time by four seconds (3:11.74). Miller swam his first 500 free of the season, finishing neck-and-neck with Fish in a time of 6:14.41.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on