Bremen battles in tournament
MISHAWAKA – The Bremen eighth grade boys basketball team traveled to John Young Middle School Saturday morning to participate in their annual invitational.
The Lions found themselves matched up with the John Young Jaguars for their first game. Though Bremen played a competitive game, they could not overcome the host school, ultimately losing 42-27.
Silas Laidig led all players with 11 points, and Austin Young scored seven.
In game two, the Lions took on the Cougars from New Prairie.
Bremen couldn’t capitalize on Brock Ginter’s game leading 12 points, falling by a score of 42-20.
Turnovers, missed free throws, and a poor shooting game combined to hold Bremen back against an aggressive Cougar defense.
- Marshall County APP A Great Resource
- Saint Joseph Plymouth Medical Center Named Most Socially Responsible Hospital in Indiana
- Senators Young, Braun Lead Resolution Honoring Representative Jackie Walorski
- James R. Manuwal, 78, Argos
- Attorney General Achieves $2 Million Settlement for Hoosiers Following Closures of Dental Clinics
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on