Bremen boys swim past Jimtown
BREMEN – The Lions defeated Jimtown (112-12) at the Bremen Aquatics Center.
The boys shattered Personal Records (PRs) across the board, with senior Jacob Fish and junior Tommy Hilgendorf improving their times in all four of their relay and individual events. Most notably, Jacob broke his 50 Breast relay time by 1.5 seconds (34.96); his 50 Free relay time by 2 seconds (28.97); and his 500 Free time by 8 seconds (6:20.73). Tommy improved his 50 Free and 100 Free times by 2 seconds apiece with a 26.75 and 1:02.01, respectively.
Sophomore Seth Nettrouer broke his PR in the 500 Free by 13 seconds (6:54.71), while sophomore Keegan Miller improved his 200 Free time by 7 seconds (2:14.58).
Junior Lextin Willis competed in the 100 Fly for the first time this season, swimming a 1:02.57, breaking his PR in the event by 6 seconds. Junior Al Byrd completed all six of his dives for the first time this season with a score of 174. Finally, junior Benjamin Hayes swam in his first meet ever, finishing in the 50 Free (38.97) and 100 Free (1:38.59) individual events.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on