As positive cases of COVID-19 continue to climb so do the number of canceled and postponed athletic contests.
The Plymouth boys basketball team was scheduled to host Triton tonight. That game has been postponed.
The JV and varsity games are rescheduled for Dec. 19 with a JV tipoff of 6:15 p.m.
The Bremen boys basketball games scheduled on Thursday has been canceled. A make-up will be determined and announced at a later date.
Saturday’s game between LaVille and Goshen has been moved to Jan. 2 with the JV scheduled to start at 12 p.m.
The Lancers Saturday contest with Argos has been moved to Dec. 23 with the JV scheduled to start at 6 p.m.
John Glenn’s Athletic Department has canceled all of this week’s boys and girls basketball games this week are canceled and will be rescheduled for a later date.
Glenn’s wrestling meets at South Bend Washington on Wednesday and the Jimtown Superdual on Saturday are still scheduled to be played.
Those events will be immediate family or parents only events. Glenn’s wrestling coaching staff will be informing each athlete what ticket options are available.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on