Penn powers past Glenn
MISHAWAKA – Glenn’s Lady Falcons fell to a very good Penn team 80-40 on the road.
The Falcons were lead in scoring by Jess Yelaska with 17 points, Seja Lang had 12 points and Kennedy Hayden chipped in six.
The Lady Falcons don’t resume play until Nov. 28 at North Liberty and will be facing South Central. The start time will be 1:30 p.m. and will be a Varsity contest only.
*PENN 80, GLENN 40
John Glenn 7 12 8 13
Penn 28 15 19 18y.
- M.C. Community Corrections Provides Autism Communication Boards to Emergency Responders
- Marshall County Museum Receives Heritage Support Grant from Indiana Historical Society
- Republic Services Responds to WTCA Questions on Issues and Fixes
- Republic Services will Pick Up Missed Trash in Argos on Saturday
- Senator Young Introduces Doug Zembiec Gold Star Family Support Act of 2022
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on