The first few weeks of the girl’s basketball season has been challenged by the COVID-19 pandemic and area schools are busy trying to make changes to provide a season for their winter athletes.
Locally girls basketball games scheduled for Tuesday night – Culver and Winamac, Argos and North Judson, LaVille and Mishawaka – have been canceled. No makeup date has been announced.
Plymouth has announced several schedule changes for girls basketball.
A contest with Triton originally scheduled for Thursday, has been rescheduled for a JV and Varsity doubleheader for on Monday, Dec. 12 starting at 6 p.m.
Saturday’s game with Valparaiso will be Varsity only starting at 6:30 p.m. at Plymouth.
Originally scheduled for next Monday, a contest with Logansport has been rescheduled for Tuesday and it will be a JV and varsity doubleheader starting at 6 p.m. The games will be played at Plymouth.
The next scheduled game for Plymouth’s C Team is currently set for Dec. 1 at Goshen starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Plymouth girls shoot top 10 score
- Corporate sponsors make free student admission possible for PHS athletic events
- Press Release from Local Healthcare Committee Working with Trinity to Address Concerns with St. Joseph Health System’s Recent Changes
- Frances E. Davis, 95, of Plymouth
- Male Juvenile from Group Home Suspect in Vehicle Stolen from Plymouth Park Department
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on