The Indiana Department of Transportation announces lane closures for U.S. 30 near Oak Rd in Plymouth beginning Monday, November 16.
U.S. 30 will be reduced to one lane in each direction while Elkhart and Western Railroad rebuilds their At Grade Crossing. Lane restrictions will be in place for approximately two weeks.
INDOT urges drivers to stay alert near crews and follow traffic directions carefully. Drivers are encouraged to allow extra time when driving through this area. Drivers should slow down, use extra caution and drive distraction-free through all work zones.
- Commissioners Approve Additional Equipment Cost to Improve VHF Radio Communications between Dispatch and Emergency Responders
- New Police Officer in LaPaz
- School Board Candidates Being Sought for 7 School Corporations
- City Attorney Updates Redevelopment Commission of River Park Square Phase II and Greenway Trail Phase III Projects
- Record Year for Indiana Farms Receiving Historic Homestead Award
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on