About 2:45 the call came in and when firefighters responded to lot 713 on Hollow Log Street they found a trailer filled with smoke. A fire extinguisher was used to put out the fire before firefighters arrived.
Fire Chief Rod Miller said the main electrical panel in the trailer was overloaded and smoldering. Firefighters located to source of the smoke and placed an exhaust fan in the trailer to clear the smoke.
No injuries were reported although a man using a dry chemical extinguisher to put the fire out was overcome by the dust from the extinguisher. He was transported to the Plymouth Hospital for precautionary measures.