Fire_731Pennsylvania_1The Plymouth Fire Department responded to a possible structure fire Wednesday morning at 11:34 at 731 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Fire_731Pennsylvania_3The caller said smoke was in the basement although she didn’t see any flames.

Fire_731Pennsylvania_2Firefighters responded to the scene and found that a bat had gotten into the electrical panel and caused it to short out.

Firefighters were only on the scene for a short time and the only injury reported was a dead bat.  No fire was found.