Diane Fisher, Executive Director of the Heminger House has found a way for the community to help the shelter and it won’t cost you a dime. Heminger House has created an account with the Kroger Community Rewards program.
Kroger customers who have a Plus Card need to register their Plus Card online and when they check out using their savings card the Heminger House received a financial benefit that is paid to the shelter quarterly. Kroger has given thousands of dollars to organizations just like the Heminger House simply by supporters using their Kroger Plus Cards.
To register online check out the WTCA website at am1050.com.
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Heminger House after you sign up.
- If a member does not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 11134 or the name of the organization, Heminger House, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.