The Dog Park was developed after some citizens approached the Park Department about putting in a park just for our 4-legged friends. From that initial meeting, a committee was formed and named the “Bow Wow Club”. With their hard work and fundraising we can now use the Park and it is officially open to the public.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on