01/25/13 On Wednesday, January 16th at approximately 5:45 P.M. the Marshall County Dispatch Center received the report of a two vehicle accident at North Michigan and 7B Roads. Upon arriving to the scene Deputy Larry Snyder Sheriff’s Department was advised that one of the vehicle’s described as a Black, Jeep Cherokee had made a U turn at 7B Road to go back south on Michigan Road. The 2013 Land Rover driven by 60 year old, Stephen Sabo of South Bend advised that he was driving north on Michigan Road when the unknown vehicle turned coming back onto Michigan Road striking the right rear of his vehicle.
After the collision, the Jeep Cherokee left the scene going south into Plymouth. The description of the Jeep would be Black in color and would have front end damage and will be missing its front grille parts. Anyone who may have information to the identity of this vehicle is asked to contact the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department.
- Lola Fier of Walkerton Arrested in Plymouth for Felony Meth Charges
- Senators Young, Coons, Braun Introduce Legislation to Recognize American Discovery Trail
- What You Need to Know When Filing a Homeowners Claim
- McDonald’s Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches Return to Menus in Indiana & Southwest Michigan
- Aaron Chipman Arrested by City Police on Marion County Warrant
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on