01/04/13 On Thursday, December 27th at approximately 2:30 PM, Deputy Jonathan Bryant with the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department conducted a traffic stop at 14B and Tulip Road on 29 year old, Brandon P. King of Culver. During the investigation of the traffic stop Deputy Bryant recognized the driver and knew he didn’t have a valid license. King was taken into custody and transported to the Marshall County Jail. He was booked in for Driving While Suspended with a Prior Infraction and held on a $755 cash bond.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on