11/11/11 Tonight (Friday, November 11th), the Plymouth High School Boys Basketball Program will be hosting a few events that will be open to the public. The first event will take place from 3:45 – 5:30pm that day with the coaching staff conducting a practice. The original practice time of 3-5pm has been changed to allow time for veterans day program that afternoon which involves the gymnasium. This will be the only practice of the year that is open to the public as all other practices are closed. The varsity and junior varsity players will practice in the main gym and the freshman group will practice in the upper gym. The viewing of this practice will be allowed from the upper concourse area or bleacher area. Following this ‘open’ practice, we will run a Red/White Scrimmage which will begin at 6pm and last approximately an hour. This will be an intrasquad scrimmage with officials. This event will take place in the Plymouth High School main gymnasium. Each player in grades 9-12 will participate in this game with the number of quarters yet to be determined. If you wish to attend either or both of these events, please bring one canned good item per person in your group for admission.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on