10/25/10 Saturday morning the Pride of Plymouth Marching Band from Plymouth High School headed out in grand style with an escort out of town as they head the Plainfield for the ISMA Semi-State band competition. Well-wishers lined Michigan Street with flags, signs and painted windows to cheer the band on.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on