On Sunday, June 20th at 5:00 PM Officer Rick Kanarr with the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department responded to 2B Road east of State Road 331 for a moped accident.
Upon arriving on the scene the driver, 18 year old Michael A. Helms of Nappanee said that he was westbound on 2B Road heading towards State Road 331. The front wheel of the moped struck a pot hole and caused Helms to lose control of his moped. He was thrown to the roadway and received several abrasions to his shoulder and arm. Family members later took Helms to the hospital for treatment. No helmet or other protective gear was worn at the time of the accident.
- County BZA Approves Special Use for Dog Kennel on Plymouth Goshen Trail on
- City Works to Receive Reimbursement for Demolition at 701 W. Lake Ave. on
- Temporary Change To Visitation Guidelines At St. Joseph Regional Hospital on
- County Council Reviews 2020 Budget Requests, $962,000 Needs to be Cut on
- Tattoo Parlor Granted Variance to Operate at 100 S. Michigan Street on